Camp The Range RV Park is your oasis on the Plains, tucked in next to Highway 96 in northeast Wichita, Kansas. You’ll love our location and enjoy the beauty and small-town hospitality that put Kansas on the map. Our 79 quiet and spacious RV camps over 20 acres will keep you rested and refreshed.
Embrace the shade of 70 beautiful trees in our park, and your kids will love the playground! You’ll enjoy our large venues, propane, 24-hour laundry, interior and exterior storage rooms for your RV and personal belongings, as well as an fully stocked, on-site convenience store.
Wichita is home to a fun and active Midwestern lifestyle, and Camp The Range is close to so many major attractions, shopping centers, hospitals and schools in the area. Relish in a range of facilities that can only be found in the best RV parks. From free Wi-Fi, an entertainment hall to clean restrooms and 24-hour rain shelters, we work hard to anticipate your every need and make Camp The Range your home away from home!
Camp The Range is open all year round. Our park offer you the best daily, weekly and monthly rates in Wichita, Kansas, and pets are always welcome! Any questions? We have on-site managers for your convenience.
Camp The Range RV Park in the middle of the Heartland has 79 beautiful RV sites with lots of shade, 68 of these sites are long pull-throughs. All RV sites at Camp The Range RV Park are full hookups with 30/50 amp service. There are phone jacks at each site (for those that plan to stay for an extended period).
This Big Rig paradise offers a playground, storage area, 24-hour laundry, shower, restrooms and a dumping station for your convenience. We even keep you cool with air conditioning in the laundry, shower rooms and restrooms. In the event of a tornado or severe storm, we provide a storm shelter for your safety. Our fully stocked convenience store offers you many creature comforts right on-site, such as ice, snacks, ice cream and all of your gift ideas and Kansas collectibles.
Camp The Range’s RV and Boat Storage has secure sites ready to accommodate different sized vehicles. Access to the outdoor and covered storage area is limited to vehicle owners and logged at the front desk. Stored vehicles can be accessed 7 days a week when the office is open.
Office hours: 10am-5pm
Phone: (316) 838-8699
We have set up the following rules for the benefit of our campers. Please read and abide by them.
1. Registration must be done at the office upon arrival by campers and their guests.
2. One unit (RV, trailer, pop-up, or tent), one vehicle, 2 adults and two children (max 6 people) are included in the rate. All additional persons and vehicles must register at the office, additional fees do apply. Guests are welcome on the property until 9 pm. Each additional child is $5 and each additional adult is $8. Visitors are $10 per day.
3. Visitors must park in overflow parking if available. No more than 2 vehicles per site, including guests and campers.
4. Check-in time is 2 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
5. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. and is strictly enforced.
6. All well-behaved pets are welcome at the campground. Pets must be leashed at all times. Please do not leave a pet tied or unattended outside. Please clean up after your pets at all times. Pet waste bags are available for purchase in the store.
7. The speed limit in the park for all vehicles is 5 M.P.H.
8. The laundry is open 24 hours a day.
9. All propane tanks must be current in order to be filled.
10. All motor vehicles must be operated by a licensed adult.