We have set up the following rules for the benefit of our campers. Please read and abide by them.
1. Registration must be done at the office upon arrival by campers and their guests.
2. One unit (RV, trailer, pop-up, or tent), one vehicle, 2 adults and two children (max 6 people) are included in the rate. All additional persons and vehicles must register at the office, additional fees do apply. Guests are welcome on the property until 9 pm. Each additional child is $5 and each additional adult is $8. Visitors are $10 per day
3. Visitors must park in overflow parking if available. No more than 2 vehicles per site, including guests and campers.
4. Check-In time for campsites is 2 p.m.. Check-out time is 11 am . for campsites. Check-in for cabins & cottages is 3:00 p.m. Check-out for cabins & cottages is 11:00 a.m.
5. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. and is strictly enforced. We ask that all outdoor TVs, radios and other sources of are turned off.
6. All well-behaved pets are welcome at the campground. Pets must be leashed at all times. Please do not leave a pet tied or unattended outside. Please clean up after your pets at all times, dog poop bags are available for purchase in the store. Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
7. The speed limit in the park for all vehicles is 5 M.P.H.
8. The laundry is open 24 hours a day
9. All propane tanks must be current in order to be filled.
10. Owner and management are not liable for any lost or stolen articles or any personal injury or damage for any cause. Guests agree that the use of all the facilities is at their own risk.
11. All motor vehicles must be operated by a licensed adult.